Arab Monetary Fund Careers: (AMF) UAE. Arab Monetary Fund is a Regional Arab Organisation, Founded in 1976, and has started operations in 1977. Member Countries (22) are: Jordan, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Tunisia, Algeria, Djibouti, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, Somalia, Iraq, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Egypt, Morocco, Mauritania, Yemen, Comoros. Arab Monetary Fund Careers
AMF offers employment contracts for the initial period of two years and renewable for a similar period or periods based on the employee performance. In some cases, AMF recruits temporary experts and consultants for short periods to work in AMF headquarter or to participate in AMF missions to member countries.
Arab Monetary Fund Jobs & Careers
• Company/Organization: Arab Monetary Fund
• Job Location: U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Arab Monetary Fund Job Vacancies: (AMF) UAE
The member States shall co-operate among themselves and with the Fund for the realisation of the goals of the Fund and each member shall, in particular. Arab Monetary Fund Careers
- Reduce the restrictions on current payments among member States and the restrictions on the transfer of capital and the transfer of profits therefrom, with a view to the total elimination of the said restrictions.
- Endeavour to achieve the necessary degree of co-ordination between Arab economic policies, particularly financial and monetary, in a manner that will contribute to Arab economic integration and assist in creating the necessary conditions for the establishment of a unified Arab currency.
The Fund shall co-operate with similar Arab institutions to achieve its objectives, likewise, when necessary, it shall co-operate with similar international organisations.The Fund shall provide technical assistance and services in the financial and monetary sphere to member States, which conclude economic agreements aimed at attaining a monetary union between them as on of the stages leading the realisation of the goals of the Fund. Arab Monetary Fund Careers
Arab Monetary Fund is a Regional Arab Organisation, Founded in 1976, and has started operations in 1977. Member Countries (22) are: Jordan, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Tunisia, Algeria, Djibouti, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, Somalia, Iraq, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Egypt, Morocco, Mauritania, Yemen, Comoros. Arab Monetary Fund Careers
How to Apply for Arab Monetary Fund Careers?
If you want to grow with Arab Monetary Fund, the best way to apply for a job vacancy to submit an online job application. There, you need to set up your personal job profile on Arab Monetary Fund, official website and you will be able to apply directly for any job vacancy announced for hiring. Arab Monetary Fund Careers
You can explore all the available positions through their user-friendly job search feature. So just follow the steps below to submit a job application online:
- Click on the “Apply Now” link provided with each Arab Monetary Fund, job title. [you will be landed on Arab Monetary Fund careers portal]
- There you have to create your job profile [if you have already created Arab Monetary Fund, careers login ID then login to your job profile using that credentials]
- Click on “Apply” button
- Upload your updated resume or CV
- Click on “Submit Job Application”
Apply Also: EDGE Group Job Vacancies: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Notice: gointer are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, gointer is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process.