PDO Jobs. As part of improving the consistency, integrity and transparency of the recruitment process across all Oil & Gas operators, it was agreed to establish a joint recruitment portal for the operators. This portal will be the one stop shop for the job seekers to find & apply for the vacancies of 8 operating companies. PDO Jobs
Petroleum Development Oman (PDO) is the foremost exploration and production company in the Sultanate. We account for more than 70% of the country’s crude oil production and nearly all of its natural gas supply.The Company is owned by the Government of Oman (with a 60% interest), Royal Dutch Shell (34%), Total (4%) and Partex (2%). The first economic oil find was made in 1962, and the first oil consignment was exported in 1967. PDO Jobs
PDO Jobs: 2021
- Company Name: Petroleum Development Oman (PDO)
- Job Location: Oman
- Nationality: All Nationalities can Apply
- Education: Diploma/Degree
- Experience: Experienced are preferred
- Salary Range: To be discussed
PDO operates in a concession area of about 100,000 km2 (one third of Oman’s geographical area), has around 130 producing fields, close to 6,000 producing wells, a workforce of 7,700 and more than 60,000 contractors. PDO Jobs
Available Job Vacancies at PDO: Petroleum Development Oman
PDO Jobs. Petroleum Development Oman (PDO) is the leading exploration and production company in the Sultanate of Oman. We deliver the majority of the country’s crude oil production and natural gas supply, but above all we focus on delivering excellence, growth and sustainable value creation within and well beyond our industry. PDO Jobs
The key success of this project is determined by;
- Creating Consistency in hiring across the Oil & Gas operators/companies within this portal.
- Improve Transparency with job seekers and applicants.
- Improve data accuracy, Report generating tool and Data Access when required.
Apply Also: Apply Also: BW Offshore Job Vacancies: North Sea-Singapore
|Fire & Safety Inspector||Oman||View & Apply|
|Localization Projects Lead||Oman||View & Apply|
|Community Relations Specialist||Oman||View & Apply|
|Information Management And Technology- App Projects Engineer||Oman||View & Apply|
|Incident Investigator||Oman||View & Apply|
|Production Chemist Subsurface||Oman||View & Apply|
|Fire Safety Advisor||Oman||View & Apply|
|Sr Production Chemist-Chemicals Management And Contracting||Oman||View & Apply|
|Lab Chemist||Oman||View & Apply|
|Snr Exploration Geoscientist||Oman||View & Apply|
|Deputy Head Teacher||Oman||View & Apply|
The Company is owned by the Government of Oman (which has a 60% interest), the Shell Group (which has a 34% interest), Total (which has a 4% interest) and Partex (which has a 2% interest). Gas fields and processing plants are operated by PDO exclusively on behalf of the Government. PDO Jobs
How to Apply for PDO Oman Jobs Openings?
PDO Jobs. Once you have found a job vacancy that suits your career plan, it’s time to apply. Make sure your CV/resume is updated, professional, positioned to sell your skills, strengths and achievements, and makes you stand out from the other candidates. Follow the steps described below the apply for PDO Oman jobs.
- Click on the “Apply Now” link provided after each PDO Oman jobtitle listed above [You will be redirected to the official PDO Oman careers portal]
- Read all the job details, education and experience, required skills, duties and responsibilities carefully
- Click on the “Apply” button
- Upload your resume/CV directly from your computer or Dropbox or Skydrive
- Fill up your personal details such as Name, Email, Mobile No., Current Employer, Current Title, Country etc.
- Click on Submit button send your PDO Oman Job Application Online.
Notice: gointer are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, gointer is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process.