PwC is a globally recognized professional services network that provides a wide range of career opportunities for professionals with diverse backgrounds, expertise, and skill sets. In this article, we’ll explore the career opportunities available at PwC and the salary ranges for different job roles in India and globally.
Career Opportunities at PwC: PwC offers a range of career opportunities across various job roles such as auditors, tax experts, consultants, data analysts, legal experts, and risk management professionals. Let’s take a closer look at each of these job roles:
Auditors: Auditors at PwC are responsible for conducting independent audits of financial statements to ensure they are accurate and comply with accounting standards. This job role requires strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as a deep understanding of accounting principles and regulations.
Tax experts: PwC has a team of tax experts who advise clients on tax planning, compliance, and regulatory matters. Tax experts need to have a strong understanding of tax laws and regulations, as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with clients.
Consultants: PwC consultants work with clients to identify business problems and develop solutions to address them. This job role requires strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills, as well as the ability to work effectively in a team.
Data analysts: With the growing importance of data in business, PwC has a team of data analysts who help clients make sense of large amounts of data and identify trends and patterns that can be used to drive business decisions. Data analysts need to have strong analytical and technical skills, as well as the ability to communicate complex data insights to non-technical stakeholders.
Legal experts: PwC has a team of legal experts who provide advice to clients on legal matters such as mergers and acquisitions, intellectual property, and regulatory compliance. Legal experts need to have a strong understanding of legal principles and regulations, as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with clients.
Salary Ranges at PwC: The salary ranges for PwC professionals vary depending on factors such as experience, job role, location, and industry. In India, an entry-level consultant at PwC can expect an average salary of around INR 6-7 lakhs per annum, while experienced professionals can earn anything from INR 15-20 lakhs per annum for mid-level positions to INR 40-50 lakhs per annum for senior management roles.
In the United States, an entry-level consultant at PwC can expect an average salary of around $70,000-$80,000 per annum, while experienced professionals can earn anything from $120,000-$150,000 per annum for mid-level positions to $250,000 or more per annum for senior management roles.
In the United Kingdom, an entry-level consultant at PwC can expect an average salary of around £27,000-£30,000 per annum, while experienced professionals can earn anything from £45,000-£60,000 per annum for mid-level positions to £100,000 or more per annum for senior management roles.
Conclusion: PwC offers a range of career opportunities across various job roles and geographies. Whether you’re an auditor, tax expert, consultant, data analyst, legal expert, or risk management professional, PwC provides a platform to develop your skills and advance your career. With competitive salaries and a range of benefits, PwC is an ideal employer for professionals looking for challenging and rewarding career opportunities.
About the job
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Personal Financial Service practice, within PwC Private, will provide the opportunity to help private companies with a range of business advisory needs such as audit, tax compliance, and planning to help improve their operational efficiency and to free up time that can be spent focusing on business strategy. You’ll have the opportunity to experience the entire business life cycle of a private company from inception to growth, maturity and transition. Our team helps our clients develop, design and implement plans to achieve their personal wealth goals and ensure maintenance for future generations. You’ll focus on analysing the tax efficiencies of income tax, investment, insurance and risk, and other lifestyle investments planning to establish a foundation for financial longevity.”
Our PwC Private teams help entrepreneurs, private business owners and family enterprises manage their ownership and growth at every stage, in a way that fits the needs of their business in today’s changing global landscape.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Experience in working on Form 1040 (High Networth Individuals), Form 1041 (Trust Returns), Estate Returns, Foundation Returns, Gift Tax Returns
- Responsible for self-review of the final deliverables before sending across to US teams.
- Utilize available tax technical resources to enhance US tax knowledge.
- Proactively contributing to team discussions and sharing the knowledge with the larger group.
- Attention to detail, deadline oriented and ability to manage time efficiently and effectively.
- Maintain client confidentiality pertaining to the client , staff and the firm in general.
- Mentoring and guiding the new hires to enhance their technical knowledge.
- Be a strong team player and be adaptive to the changing work environment as and when needed
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?